8" x 80" Conventional Facing and Centering Machine Model XZ8220D/2000Facing & Centering Machines
Conventional Facing & Centering machine Changzhou model XZ8220D/2000: 8" x 80"
|Control||CNC (Fanuc or Siemens or GSK)|
General details & additional information:
1. machining length up to 2000mm (80”). Machining dia. range 30 - 200mm (1-3/16” – 8”)
2. Electric control system PLC Mitsubishi
3. Power Supply: 220V/60Hz/3Phase
4. Encased accessories (see attachment for details)
5. Delivery time: 60 days.
6. NOTE: When ordering with CNC controller, delivery time is 70 days.
A. Main structure, performance, functions and applications:
This machine is a general metal cutting machine tool, suitable for batch and mass production of various shaft parts for milling end face and center hole, machine precision in line with the national new standard JB/T9894.1-1999 requirements.
The machine built with the horizontal double-sided design, the bed base built with the integral structure, double rectangular form that provide good stability and wear resistance, large loading capacity, good cutting anti-vibration performance, smooth operation, low speed performance without crawling.
The left and right vices provide two pairs of V-shaped jaws, which are driven by the oil cylinder to realize automatic centering and automatic clamping of the processed workpiece. The clamping synchronous adjustable device is set on the clamp body, and the effective clamping can be realized by replacing the jaws according to the changing range of the diameter of the workpiece.
The movable head-stock housing and drilling,milling shafts separation, independent hydraulic system,PLC microcomputer designs conform to GB5226-2002 standard.
This machine tool has strong adaptability, debugging and maintenance are more convenient, is a kind of nice looking, practical, low cost machining equipment. Improved from the original model XZ8220C, the XZ8220D added a new automatic tool returning scratch avoidance mechanism, effectively eliminate the workpiece end surface scratches, improve the surface finish).
B. XZ8220D specifications and parameters
1. Main specification (diameter × length) mm ┈┈┈ Φ200×2000
2. working range
Maximum milling diameter (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Φ200
Diameter of center hole drilling (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Φ4/Ф6.3/Ф8/Ф10
Maximum machining length (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈2000
Minimum machining length (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈200
3. Main parameters
Distance from drilling & milling shaft centerline to bed guide surface (mm) ┈┈320
Spacing between drilling and milling shafts (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈245
Distance from drilling and milling shaft center-line to floor (mm) ┈┈┈┈1120
Maximum gripping diameter of vise (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Φ200
Milling shaft speed (exchange gear speed r/min) ┈┈┈┈320/400/500/630
Drill shaft speed (exchange gear speed r/min) ┈┈┈630/800/1000/1250
The feed range of drilling and milling (m/min) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈0.03─0.1 stepless
Maximum milling stroke (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 245
Maximum drilling stroke (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 90
Maximum milling amount (one side mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 6
Diameter of milling cutter head (mm) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Φ125
Rapid feed rate of drilling shaft, sliding table and vice (m/min) ┈┈┈ 2.5
4. Total capacity of motor (KW) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 31
Milling shaft motor (KW) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 11×2
Drill shaft motor (KW) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 1.5×2
Hydraulic motor (KW) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 2.2
Cooling motor (kW) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 0.09
5. machine dimensions (installation size)
(length × width × height) ┈┈2680×2070×1760(mm)
6. weight (kg) ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈3800
7. working accuracy (typical accuracy based on part material 45# tempered steel)
centering hole runout to OD ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 0.2mm
The consistency of the two end-face milling lengths ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 0.15mm
Two end-faces runout to central hole common axis ┈┈┈┈┈ 0.05/Ф50mm
Consistency of central holes depth ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 0.1mm
End-face milling surface roughness ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ RA3.2
Roughness of 60°conical surface of central hole ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ RA3.2
8. method of machine lubrication: automatic lubrication station provides lubricating for guide.The Lubricating media and lubrication system in line with national standards.
9. fixture clamping: workpiece fixture clamping requirements reliable, to ensure the
stability for milling and drilling.Two pairs of V-shaped block jaws are used for clamping, and the hydraulic cylinder drives the gear and rack linkage to realize the automatic centering and automatic clamping of the processed workpiece, which is suitable for clamping all types of shaft bars;
The optional fixtures, capable for range Φ30- Φ200 OD processing, are encased with shipment. It is easy for operator to use,adjust and replace.
If required, one additional fixture can be provided for range Φ10-Φ30 OD machining.
10. Hydraulic system: independent hydraulic station attached to the machine, all hydraulic components are equipped with ISO standard Sandwich plate valve, the whole hydraulic system is independent, stable and reliable.
11. cutting tools: combined with milling cutter head, central drill spring chuck.
12. machining process: loading-positioning-clamping-sliding table rapid feed-cutting(milling end face)-fast homing-drilling rapid feed-cutting(drilling center hole)-fast homing- fixture open-manual unloading-the next working cycle.
13. Production cycle: Based on finished OD Φ20 bar with end-facing and hollow turning, 1 min/piece (machine working time excluding loading and unloading time).
C. New Model Highlights and Updates:
1.The lead screw is upgraded with ballscrew imported from Germany.
2.Hydraulic station is upgrade and improved with all valves imported from Taiwan.
3.PLC upgraded with software updated.